2. Type of Interface & Costs
10 euro per student per school year.
* School and Teacher training free.
Facility Licensing & Support is a one off fee to the school
This Agreement shall commence on the date hereof and shall continue until
terminated by either party by giving the other party 60 days notice to expire
on the anniversary date of this Agreement.
August 2016 to June 2017
4. GRANT OF LICENCE
Myschoolyear/myty.ie grants the student/teacher a right to use during the Term.
Year Term August 2016 to June 2017
5. LICENCE ENDS JUNE 2017
6. Competition prizes will only be paid out after year of site running which is 2016/2017 and when minimum 3,000 students have paid their license fee for the year.
All students must be paid up to be entered,
7. Judges decision is final.
Without prejudice to its other rights or remedies, either Party shall be
Entitled to terminate.
9. BACKING UP YOUR OWN DATA
Even though we create Daily Backups we still strongly recommend you keep your own backups of your data, taking care of your own data must ultimately be your own responsibility.
Always try to keep a copy of your blog on your own computer or memory stick
When you are finished creating a blog "Download to Portfolio", this saves an actual PDF file to your library
10. All users are required to have set a password of minimum 5 characters on the account and may
not disclose this password to any person.
11. The ICT Service Team reserves the right to access all
information stored on all ICT Facilities provided by myty.ie site.
12. Students understand that all content is made available to teachers, including usernames,passwords and all files. Total Transparency in the aim of the site for registered users.